Mar 11, 2009

iblog

I am a sick little girl! I have an ear infection and eye infection. Yuck, huh? I know. And now I'm isolated in my home because "contagious" or whatever. Oh what a sad life a sick person leads... I'm very lonely. I've been talking to my dog Ticky all day long because there's no else to talk to. They're all gone. They all have lives to go to. And talking to a dog is not very satisfying because they don't ever talk back.  Me? I get to sit and stay at home and listen to nerd rap all day long. My friends go "you're so lucky! You get to stay home and watch movies all day!". No, children. This is not luck, here. I have to be alone, and then I have to make up all of the work that I missed (and I've already missed two tests in the two days that I've been gone from school). And my ear hurts. I would trade you and go to school and have a life. I've watched Fern Gully about seven times, and I could sing the Batty Coda song to you by heart. Or toxic love. Hahaha oh that movie makes me laugh. I just wish I had someone to watch it with...
Oh well. Better go eat some more yogurt.