Aug 13, 2009

i like this

I Believe...

I believe- 
that we don't have to change friends 
if we understand that friends change. 

I believe- 
that no matter how good a friend is, 
they're going to hurt you every 
once in a while and you must forgive 
them for that. 

I believe- 
that true friendship continues to grow, 
even over the longest distance. 
Same goes for true love. 

I believe- 
that you can do something in an instant 
that will give you heartache for life. 

I believe- 
that it's taking me a long time 
to become the person I want to be. 

I believe- 
that you should always leave loved ones 
with loving words. It may be the last 
time you see them. 

I believe- 
that you can keep going 
long after you can't. 

I believe- 
that we are responsible for what we do, 
no matter how we feel. 

I believe- 
that either you control your attitude 
or it controls you. 

I believe- 
that regardless of how hot and 
steamy a relationship is at first, 
the passion fades and there had 
better be something else to take 
its place. 

I believe- 
that heroes are the people 
who do what has to be done 
when it needs to be done, 
regardless of the consequences. 

I believe- 
that money is a lousy way of keeping score. 

I believe- 
that my best friend and I can do anything 
or nothing and have the best time. 

I believe- 
that sometimes the people you expect 
to kick you when you're down, 
will be the ones to help you get back up. 

I believe- 
that sometimes when I'm angry 
I have the right to be angry, 
but that doesn't give me 
the right to be cruel. 

I believe- 
that just because someone doesn't love 
you the way you want them to doesn't 
mean they don't love you with all they have. 

I believe- 
that maturity has more to do with 
what types of experiences you've had 
and what you've learned from them 
and less to do with how many 
birthdays you've celebrated. 

I believe- 
that it isn't always enough to be 
forgiven by others. Sometimes you 
have to learn to forgive yourself. 

I believe- 
that no matter how bad your heart is broken 
the world doesn't stop for your grief. 

I believe- 
that our background and circumstances 
may have influenced who we are, 
but we are responsible for who we become. 

I believe- 
that just because two people argue, 
it doesn't mean they don't love each other 
And just because they don't argue, 
it doesn't mean they do. 

I believe- 
that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a 
secret. It could change your life forever. 

I believe- 
that two people can look at the exact 
same thing and see something totally. 
different. 

I believe- 
that your life can be changed in a matter of 
hours by people who don't even know you. 

I believe- 
that even when you think you have no more 
to give, when a friend cries out to you 
you will find the strength to help. 

I believe- 
that credentials on the wall 
do not make you a decent human being. 

I believe- 
that the people you care about most in life 
are taken from you too soon. 

by Unknown