Apr 30, 2010

If you love someone...

Dear love,
It is almost time for you to go. This is about your life and not mine. I realize that now. As much as I want and even need you to stay, life is beautiful and changing and we have no power against it. Time will go on whether we like it or not. You are leaving and I am staying right here where I've always been. It is your time to move on and become your own person and it is not fair of me to hold you back. We need to let life push us where it wants us to go. If this means different roads for us, then that's how it needs to be. You have changed my life in a way that I will never be able to repay you. You have something magical in you that is almost tangible. A person like you does not come around every day. I feel so much beauty in life from you. And it's one of the hardest things I've done, but I have to let you go. There is someone out there who needs you just as much if not more than I do, and even though it's hard, I know it's the right thing to do. You know what they say; if you love someone, let them go. And if they don't come back, they were never yours in the first place. I'm putting my faith in fate and life, that our paths will continue to intertwine. I love you so much. I love you, and I'm letting you go.