Aug 15, 2010

belief

I believe I can challenge myself
I believe things always get worse before they get better
I believe people are most beautiful when they are honest and raw
I believe in positive reinforcement
I believe everything is beautiful even if it doesn't seem so at first
I believe in fate
I believe a dad is a girls first love
I believe music can speak to your soul
I believe doctor Clark eckleburg can fix any broken heart
I believe in free expression
I believe we are only held back by our insecurities because I believe we can do the impossible
I believe in loving someone just because
I believe in home
I believe in trusting my heart
I believe in ghosts
I believe in equality and humility
I believe everyone has something to teach you
I believe in soul best friends
I believe we are our own worst enemies
I believe in God
I believe we can love more than we let ourselves
I believe in karma
I believe in my friends
I believe laughter really is the best medicine
I believe in animal rights
I believe in a free country
I believe you cannot make a judgement about someone until you've met them three times
I believe in love at first sight
I believe in soul mates
I believe youth really is wasted on the young
I believe in magic
I believe you need to love yourself before you can truly love others
I believe sometimes paradise isn't all it's cracked up to be
I believe every girl is a princess
I believe we all have the potential to be something great but only some of us rise to the challenge
I believe we are all given trials, but what defines us from others is how we deal with them


I want to believe in myself
I want to believe
even though it's easier to doubt
belief makes things feel alright