Dec 21, 2008

winter break

It's finally here! Winter break! But you know what? So far the anticipation was more exciting than the actual break. I know, it's only been a few days, so I guess I can't really make the best judgement. But it's been a bore fest. My family has been super uptight because we are so not ready for Christmas. Not that we really get Christmas this year. We don't have a lot of money because of all the medical problems/bills we've had this year, so we won't be doing/getting a lot. Even still, we're not ready. We have no family presents or neighbor presents out. I'm having a party tomorrow but, of course, we're not ready for that either. Hopefully it will get better.
I did get to play with my BFF Morgan today! I slept at her house yesterday. And she is my favorite person in the entire world. I love her :)
Anyway, that's all I have to say right now. I'll check back in later to tell you if the break has gotten any less boring. Which it hopefully will.
You know you love me
XOXO
Hannah Girl